Friday, September 19, 2008

RootsMagic 4 Unwrapped - New FamilySearch Feature

At our PRA 2008 Reunion/Meeting, I spoke briefly about some of the new genealogy software programs that are about to be released. One of those is RootsMagic 4.0. The PRA uses RootsMagic for our JFMF database. In my brief discussions, I told you I had seen some very interesting previews of the new software and described one of the most interesting new features which allowed you to search the FamilySearch database (LDS Church). RootsMagic is releasing more and more information about RootsMagic 4.0 on their blog and today they released the more information about the link with FamilySearch.

I think this is a very exciting new feature for genealogy researchers and I think you'll find this very interesting and a tool you can use.

Click here to learn more about RootsMagic's 4.0 feature using FamilySearch.

RootsMagic 4.0 is not available yet but they say they're planning to release it later this year.