Monday, March 01, 2010

One-Step Web pages by Stephen P. Morse

The other night the Marin County Genealogical Society (my local society), had a great presentation by Joel Weintraub titled “Preparing for the 1940 Census Opening in 2012”.
Joel mentioned Stephen P. Morse several times and the website he worked on with him and how it can help us with our genealogy research.  If you’re not familiar with Stephen P. Morse, check him out on the web and just keep thinking “computer”. 
The website  is titled “One-Step Webpage”.  I’ve been busy searching a few of the records he has linked to his search engine and website and I’m very impressed.  I just wished I was better at using it’s powerful features.
If you’ve not used his website you should.
Click here to visit Stephen P., Morse’s One-Step Webpage.