Monday, April 19, 2010

Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter: Cherokee Ancestry Conference in June

I wish I could attend this conference.  Researching my Cherokee ancestors has been a very frustrating experience for me.  I have lots of bumps on my forehead from all the brick walls I’ve hit while running down leads to help me discover a solid source to support my Grandfather’s claim of his Cherokee ancestry.

I hope that any of you who live close enough to attend this conference will share with the rest of us what you learned as well as any insights into the topics.  I would be particularly interesting in one of the presentations titled “Using Footnote.com and other Web Sites for Cherokee Research”.

To learn more about this conference, click on the link below.

Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter: Cherokee Ancestry Conference in June