Monday, April 26, 2010

PRA Honorary Member Dr. C.E. "Chuck" Pennington

I have some sad news to share with your concerning Chuck Pennington, a long time PRA Member. I was just speaking with his wife, Barbara, and she told me Chuck was not doing very well and he is at home under Hospice Care.

Chuck has battled with cancer for a number of years and was having success keeping it at bay until late last year.

Barbara said he has been at home for a couple of months now and he continues to fade. She said he is in no pain and is sometimes able to carry on a conversation. He is mobile but it is limited.

Barbara said it was OK for me to share this with our Pennington family along with her phone and e-mail.

Chuck and Barbara are both PRA Honorary Members. Chuck has been an Honorary Member since 2004.

I know you all join me in keeping Chuck and Barbara in our prayers.

Barbara can be reached by contacting me.