Tuesday, November 02, 2010

RootsTech 2011 Conference in Salt Lake City - Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter

This looks like it will be a wonderful conference for geeks like me!  One of the tag lines on the website says the people who sound attend are “Those who want to help define the future of genealogy through technological innovation”.  I like that!

I’m seriously considering attending and may drive.  But, I may also take the train.  The train ride from Northern California over the Sierra Nevada Mountains is spectacular in February.

The conference will be held in the Salt Palace Convention Center in Salt Lake City from February 10 - 12, 2011.

Registration is $99.00 for regular attendee and $35.00 for student attendee.

If anybody is interesting in attending and ride sharing, contact me.

Read Dick’s article to learn more.

Click here for the link to RootsTech 2011 Conference.

RootsTech 2011 Conference in Salt Lake City - Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter