Monday, November 12, 2012

Pat Trocano | Resignation from PRA Board of Directors

I am sad to report the resignation of Pat Trocano from our Board of Directors.  Pat contacted me a few days ago and informed me of her decision.  I have accepted her resignation with regret.

I wish to thank Pat for all her efforts and hard work on behalf of the PRA for all these many years.  Her interest in serving the PRA Members who are not as computer literate as other Members and wishing to retain many of the traditions of the PRA is admirable.  Her staunch defense of those Members and traditions have been an inspiration to me, as well as others, who while making decisions that have brought the PRA into the computer and Internet age, have regretted seeing some of our Members being left behind.

I am pleased Pat is staying as a Member and I hope she will occasionally send a message to us and to our Board sharing her thoughts and suggestions.

I know you join me in wishing Pat and Joe the best and in hoping her health improves and they are able to enjoy the upcoming Holidays.