Friday, January 17, 2014

Resignation of Pennington Pedigrees Editor

It is with regret that I announce the resignation of Marsha Hanson-Smith as the Editor of the Pennington Pedigrees.  Marsha contacted me a couple of days ago and submitted her resignation citing personal commitments and not having the time needed to perform her duties any longer.  She expressed her regret for having to resign and asked to keep her in mind for other PRA volunteer positions.  I assured her that she is always welcome as a volunteer and encouraged her to contact us when she is ready to volunteer for any position.

I know you join me in expressing our appreciation for all the hard work Marsha has done over the past couple of years as the Editor of the Pedigrees and wish her the best.

Melinda G. Pennington has kindly offered to step forward and finish work on the Fall 2013 Issue of the Pedigrees.